DAY 1 | 18:30 – 20:00 | ROOM 2
Effective Change Management
This workshop is about identifying the need for change, assessing change options, planning for change and then implementing and evaluating change process through to successful outcomes. The workshop also will help attendees to get familiar with the fundamentals of change management topic as well as listing the related theories and models of change management. As well as it provides the best practice regarding implementing the desired change successfully and overcoming the expected obstacles and resistance to change.
- To introduce what change management is and why it is important in the contemporary business environment
- To introduce comprehensive theory and practice in modern change management processes and the range of models available to address change challenges and obstacles.
- To make attendance familiar with relevant, practical and applicable change management skills & models needed to engage with change processes in the workplace.
- Fundamentals of change management
- Forces for change
- Levels & types of change
- Resistance to change
- Why change fails?
- Introduction of change management
- The strategic role of Change management in achieving KSA Vision 2030
- Change Management Models
- Four Quadrants of Change Framework
- Critical Change Management Models
- Lewin’s change management model
- The McKinsey 7-S model
- Kotter’s theory
- Change Management Lifecycle
- Realize the need of change
- Establish desire of change
- Perform External & Internal analysis
- Formulate the change strategy
- Remove barriers and reduce friction
- Lead & Inspire people to change
- Implement the change strategy & Generate wins
- Measure & Evaluate the change
- Sustain acceleration
- Improve your capability to perceive and deal with the change effectively
- Gain understanding of different theories of change and how to manage it properly
- Get the best practice for how to increase the management’s commitment and the stakeholders buy-in during the entire change lifecycle
- Get familiar with the most important business methodologies for managing change worldwide
- Be able to identify the steps putting together an effective change management plan.
Who should attend?
- Leaders, business managers and specialists at all managerial levels who currently have (or expect to have) a responsibility of managing others through change at their organizations
- Professionals who are searching for developing their managerial skills
- No specialized technical knowledge is required or assumed.
About Oakwood International
Al Khaleej Training and Education were established in 1993 and have been continually working on conveying the international experiences with a domestic vision to the local market. It is a joint stock company had a presence in more than 80 centers, professional call center services and chain of international schools. It is a leading company in training and education with a highly qualified team of employees who work according to a unified framework to achieve our goals. We aim at offering training and educational solutions to all our clients and investing in the training and educational field
Certificate of Attendance
CERTX will issue a Certificate of Attendance to all delegates present at the Workshop (soft copy via email after the event.
Senior Management Consultant
A senior consultant, with more than 20 years of experience and achievement across multiple industry sectors in the Middle East and Europe as well for multinational and national enterprises, including Information Technology, Banking Systems, Training, Professional Development and Government, contributing to projects as a Project Manager, Management Consultant and Software Developer as needed. His clients include General Motor, Riyad bank, Saudi RSAF, NAVY and Egypt MOCA. Ayman holds a B.Sc. in Mathematics and Computer Science, MBA, and more than 15 international professional certificates include PMI-PMP, PMI-RMP, TOGAF, COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and Change Management. Currently, he holds the position of senior management consultant in Al-Khaleej KSA, designing, delivering IT/Management training programs, and he finalizes his Doctorate degree of Business Administration from Ain Shams University, Egypt.