DAY 1 | 16:00 – 17:30 | ROOM 3
Emotional Intelligence – a scientific approach to talent development
Today and more than ever, corporates have the responsibility to adapt to the challenging, uncertain, and brimming with opportunities economy to survive and to help shape not only their own future but also the future of the nation as a whole. They need to recognize that building a strong workforce require giving them an edge above and beyond technical aptitudes. This workshop will discuss Emotional Intelligence, and how it consists precisely of those social and emotional skills necessary to communicate effectively, cope with challenges, resolve conflicts, and ease tensions as they arise, it will also show how that utilizing Emotional Intelligence in organizational development practices will results in measurable achievement, success in leadership development, team development, and ultimately enhanced financial performance.
Key topics and Top benefits
- Learn about Emotional Intelligence and how it impacts the performance and development of individuals, teams and organizations
- Get introduced to the EQ-i model, scales, and subscales
- Learn more about the EQ-i assessments, reports, administrator certification, and how they can be used as a tool that gives a unique competitive advantage
Who should attend?
- Leaders and managers who are interested in improving their performance along with the performance of their teams
- Human resources and Learning & development managers who are responsible for the development of the staff in their companies
- Coaches and Consultants
Certificate of Attendance
CERTX will issue a Certificate of Attendance to all delegates present at the Workshop (soft copy via email after the event.
Founder of coREACH, the First Coaching Firm and Platform in KSAShe is an Associate Certified Coach from the ICF, who started her coaching career in 2011 as an Emotional Intelligence coach, EQ-i, and Pearman Personality Integrator assessments consultant & trainer. Coming across a variety of coaching programs, Reem has developed a great passion for organizational cultures, therefore in 2017, she pursued her Executive & Team coaching certifications. Today, Reem and her team help businesses lay the foundation for a “WE” culture that will empower their leaders and enhance the productivity and harmony of their teams.