DAY 2 | 13:00 – 14:30 | ROOM 2
Organisational learning – the enabler of competitive advantage
This workshop will consider how a structured approach to learning can deliver organisational competitive advantage by assessing the organisational needs and how this is translated into learning requirements. We will then go on to understand how learning can be made more effective by ensuring it is adapted to the business context, the individual learner and the development options available.
- Interpret business strategy in the context of employee development
- Understand how a competency driven approach to employee can be used
- Choose between tailored training and professional qualifications
- Understand the key drivers to gain employee engagement to training
- Understand how to develop a learning culture
- Consider the scope of metrics used to evaluate the impact of learning
- Needs assessments
- Competency assessment models and processes
- Know the individual
- 10 C’s of employee engagement
- Motivating the individual
- Professional Qualifications v Tailored Training
- ROI and other metrics
Be able to take a structured approach to developing organisational learning approaches that satisfy the organisational need for developing skills capable of delivering competitive advantage
Who should attend?
- Learning and development decision makers
- Leaders, Senior Managers and Directors
- HR Leaders and Managers
- Operational Managers in Sales, Operations, Marketing etc.
- Anyone charged with the responsibility of making the strategy happen
About Cambridge Professional Academy
The leading provider of CIM, ISM, CMI and DMI qualifications, Cambridge Professional Academy delivers high-quality training in management and leadership, sales, marketing and digital marketing.
As a one-stop-shop, Cambridge Professional Academy offers the complete package. From professionals looking to gain new qualifications to companies seeking in-house training, we provide custom-designed blended learning courses, exceptional trainers, one-to-one support and the most advanced online learning management system available.
With an enviable reputation for quality, our global network of Authorised Distributors
Certificate of Attendance
CERTX will issue a Certificate of Attendance to all delegates present at the Workshop (soft copy via email after the event.
Managing Director - MBA, DipM, FCIM, FCMI, FInstSMMA high-performing, versatile Managing Director, combining a strong sales, marketing and engineering background with a demonstrable record of achievement in growing companies and as a Managing Consultant role, advising larger organisations across a wide range of sectors on major strategy re-design and implementation programmes.
Martin is the founder of Cambridge Professional Academy and successfully blends a broad range of business disciplines. Coupled with his in-depth knowledge of all areas of business and keen interest in IT and programming, and financial management skills, Martin leads by example.
An energetic, positive individual who seeks to inspire and motivate everybody he works with, Martin never shies away from a challenge and revels in the ups and downs of running a business.